Effective DatE: December 6, 2016
LAST UPDATED DATE: DECEMBER 6, 2016
Your privacy is important to ATAATA, Inc. (“ATAATA,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our”). “You” and “Your” refers to the individual or legal entity, as applicable, that accessing the Website and/or Application.
Attn: Reporting Violations
2231 Crystal Drive
Arlington VA 22202
3. A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors to the Application who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to ATAATA and We learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, We will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that We might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact Us at email@example.com.
5. Types of Data We Collect. We get information about you in a range of ways, including Personal Data and Company Data. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Company Data” means data specific to a company, such as, a company’s name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address; as well as company’s employee names and department names. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data, Company Data, Anonymous Data and other information as described below.
(a) Information You Provide to Us.
· We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, gender, e-mail and mailing addresses, picture, phone numbers, any relevant background information, credit card and billing information and password when you create an account to log in to Our network and/or when you order Products through our Application (“Account”).
· If you use our Services on your mobile device, including through our Application(s), we may collect your phone number and the unique device id number.
· We may also collect Personal Data at other points on our Application that state that Personal Data is being collected.
· If you provide us with feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
· We may request that you complete a questionnaire or survey. We may collect Personal Data and other information you provide as part of a survey. The survey information will be anonymized.
(b) Information Collected via Technology
· Information Collected by Our Servers. To make Our Application and Services more useful to you, Our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
· Pixel Tags. In addition, We use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, which are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow Us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell Us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that We are sending only messages that are of interest to Our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to Our users’ Personal Data.
· Mobile Services. We may also collect non-personal information from your mobile device if you have downloaded Our mobile application. This information is generally used to help Us deliver the most relevant information to you. Examples of information that may be collected and used include how you use the mobile application and information about the type of device you use. In addition, in the event Our mobile application crashes on your mobile device, We may receive information about your mobile device model software version and device carrier, which allows Us to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of Our mobile application. This information is sent to Us as aggregated information and is not traceable to any individual and cannot be used to identify an individual.
6. Use of Your Personal Data
(a) General Use. In general, the Personal Data you submit to Us is used to respond to requests that you make, or to aid Us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
· facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on Our network;
· facilitate and process payments you make on the Application;
· improve the quality of experience when you use our Application and Services;
· respond to your inquiries and other requests;
· send you a Welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
· send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security, or support and maintenance advisories;
· send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to the Application or Services, and services made available by third parties and for other marketing purposes of ATAATA.
(b) Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data, Company Data, and other information, such as information from surveys, by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Website navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties at our sole discretion.
(a) Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the Application and Services, including to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to ATAATA.
9. Your Choices Regarding Your Information. You have several choices regarding Use of information that you provide when accessing the Application:
(b) Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from the Application for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the Applications you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to Use all portions of the Application or all functionality of the Application. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify cookies, please let Us know at the contact information provided above.
(c) Changing, Requesting or Deleting Your Personal Data. All Users may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in their User account by contacting Us or by editing their profile via the Application. If you completely delete all of your Personal Information, then your User account may become deactivated, and you may no longer be able to utilize the Application. We will Use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
(d) NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS – YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
(AS PROVIDED BY CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1798.83
A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT WHO HAS PROVIDED PERSONAL DATA TO A BUSINESS WITH WHOM HE/SHE HAS ESTABLISHED A BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP FOR PERSONAL, FAMILY, OR HOUSEHOLD PURPOSES (A “CALIFORNIA CUSTOMER”) MAY REQUEST INFORMATION ABOUT WHETHER THE BUSINESS HAS DISCLOSED PERSONAL DATA TO ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR THE THIRD PARTIES’ DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES. IN GENERAL, IF THE BUSINESS HAS MADE SUCH A DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA, UPON RECEIPT OF A REQUEST BY A CALIFORNIA CUSTOMER, THE BUSINESS IS REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A LIST OF ALL THIRD PARTIES TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA WAS DISCLOSED IN THE PRECEDING CALENDAR YEAR, AS WELL AS A LIST OF THE CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA THAT WERE DISCLOSED. CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS MAY REQUEST FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COMPLIANCE WITH THIS LAW BY E-MAILING COMPLIANCE@ATAATA.COM. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE REQUIRED TO RESPOND TO ONLY ONE REQUEST PER CALIFORNIA CUSTOMER EACH YEAR AND WE ARE NOT REQUIRED TO RESPOND TO REQUESTS MADE BY MEANS OTHER THAN THROUGH THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS.
(e) Mobile Applications. In the event that You choose to download and use Our mobile application, You can stop all collection of information by the mobile application(s) by uninstalling the mobile application(s). You may Use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
2231 Crystal Drive
Arlington VA 22202